GB WhatsApp QR codes can turn your friends or family members into your GB WhatsApp contacts. Scan the QR code only then you will be added successfully.
In here I want to remind you that Leaking your QR code is risky, please be careful not to send your QR code to random people.
Your GB WhatsApp QR code will not expire until you delete your GB WhatsApp account, during this time you can reset your QR code.
Maybe you will ask “Where is my GB WhatsApp QR code?”
No need be in a hurry. I will tell you soon. Please follow the steps as below then you will find your GB WhatsApp QR code.
- Open your GB WhatsApp. Please check your have login in your account.
- Tap on the 3 dots which is on the top right screen. When you open your GB WhatsApp you will see the chat list screen then please click on the top right.
- Tap on the Settings. After tapping on the 3 dots several options will appear, select the bottom option – settings.
- Enter to the QR code. After you tapping the settings, it will show your personal information screen, then tap on your QR code which is on the right of your icon.
- Now you will see your QR code.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbws.app
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp
People may also ask”How to scan QR code on GB WhatsApp?”
The steps as well as show on the below.
- Open your GB WhatsApp.
- Tap on the 3 dots.
- Select the Settings option.
- Click on the QR code which is on your icon right side.
- Then will appear “MY CODE” and “SCAN CODE”, select “SCAN CODE”.
- Now just put your phone on top of the QR code then scan it.
GB WhatsApp is constantly being updated with more features to provide users with a better feeling, so stay tuned.
You can click the button below to find out the details of GB WhatsApp latest version.