Online jargon and acronyms are somehow the equivalents of petri dishes; if you leave it overnight, it may completely change the next morning. In other words, in this online world, every concept has the potential to update its meaning. For example, most people are still unaware of the technical terms used on social networking sites, such as the meaning of DP in GB WhatsApp or the full form of DP in GB WhatsApp V9.62. In GB WhatsApp, “DP” has been replaced with a more accurate term, so don’t worry, today we’re breaking down the acronym for you.
GB WhatsApp DP—Display Picture on GB WhatsApp
A GB WhatsApp DP is an acronym for Display Picture, what used to be called a “profile picture.” Therefore, DP full form is the image the user shows to others as their display picture. It is a small icon that helps your contacts identify you visually. In GB WhatsApp, people use various avatars or displays as display pictures, but that doesn’t mean it exactly represents them.
Any picture can be used as DP, such as images of popular cricket players, anime, flowers, actors, etc. In contrast to many other aspects of GB WhatsApp that are determined by your contacts, you can change your profile picture at any time. Likewise, you can control who can see your profile picture by adjusting your privacy settings.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbws.app
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp
How to Set Display Picture on GB WhatsApp?
- Step 1. Turn on GB WhatsApp on your device.
- Step 2. Tap on the three dots icon at the top right corner.
- Step 3. Choose settings and you should see your profile, name, and status.
- Step 4. The photo can be accessed by clicking it. A gray space will appear if you don’t yet have one.
- Step 5. The Edit Profile section is now open to you. Once again, tap the photo and then choose Edit.
- Step 6. Take a photo or choose one from your Gallery.
- Step 7. After the image is uploaded, you will need to crop it into a circle. After clicking on Save, the profile picture for your GB WhatsApp account will be set as your GB WhatsApp DP.
How to Change Your DP on GB WhatsApp?
- Step 1. Touch on the Menu button → Settings.
- Step 2. Navigate to the current DP and tap it, followed by the Camera icon.
- Step 3. From the gallery or camera roll on your device, you can select a new profile picture.
To Sum up
As you can see from the above, DP (display picture) refers to a personal picture or we also call it a profile picture. It can be set by you and can be changed anytime. When you understand that all three terms basically refer to the same thing, you can be more concise and informed in your chats. Now, you are well-prepared to answer anyone’s question about what GB WhatsApp’s DP means.
Click the button below to download GB WhatsApp and discover its interesting features by yourself.