Are you using GB WhatsApp and wondering how to underline text? Although GB WhatsApp does not provide an explicit method to do so, there’s no need to worry because I’m here to show you how to solve this problem.
One helpful tool that you can use is the free and ad-free app, BlueWords.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbws.app
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp
Here’s how to use it to underline text in GB WhatsApp:
- Step 1: Download and install the BlueWords app on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Open the BlueWords app.
- Step 3: On the home screen, tap on the “Underlined Words” option.
Now you’re ready to underline text in GB WhatsApp. Here’s how:
- Step 4: Type the words or sentences that you want to underline and tap the copy icon.
- Step 5: Open GB WhatsApp and paste the copied underline text.
Voila! Your text now has an underline in GB WhatsApp.
One thing to note is that this method is only suitable for Android users. If you’re an iOS user, there’s another way to do it.
Did you find this method useful and easy? Don’t delay and take action now to make your text more vivid!
For more information on the latest version of GB WhatsApp, click the button below.