GB WhatsApp is a third-party modified version of the original WhatsApp, which not only includes the original functions but also develops new features to satisfy the user’s needs.
Setting auto download on GBWhatsApp can help save the users time so that users have quick and easy access to the media files, such as photos, videos, and so on, which you receive from your contacts.
With the auto download setting, media files are automatically downloaded when they are received, which can save you time and effort compared to manually downloading the media file. Additionally, if you have limited mobile data or a slow internet connection, the auto download function can help you to control your data usage and prevent unnecessary data charges.
In general, here are the steps to set auto-download on GB WhatsApp:
- Run GBWhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap on the three dots which in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Settings” option from the menu that appears.
- Click “Data usage” option.
- Choose “When using mobile data” or “When connected on Wi-Fi” to set the auto-download preferences.
- Choose which types of media: photos, videos, or audio files you want to auto-download.
- Click on “Save” button to save the changes.
Also, need to mention that auto-downloading can consume a large amount of storage space on your device over time, to save your phone life, so it is important to periodically review and delete any unneeded media files.