GB WhatsApp is a popular social tool used for chatting with colleagues, friends, and family. Its group function is one of the most commonly used features as it allows several users to exchange conversations and share information in the same chat box. This feature improves efficiency and information transfer between work departments, and also helps with emotional contact between two groups of friends and family respectively.
However, after many users create a group on GB WhatsApp, they struggle with inviting friends to join. Therefore, we have provided six easy steps to help you share a GB WhatsApp group link with your friends.
Follow these steps to copy your specific GB WhatsApp group invitation link:
- Choose the group for which you want to share the link.
- Click on the three dots icon, which is located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Group Information” option.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Invite to Group via link” option. (Alternatively, you can open the group conversation page you want to share, click on the group title, and then scroll down to step 4.)
- You will see five options, including “Send link via GB WhatsApp,” “Copy link,” “Share link,” “QR code,” and “Reset link.”
- Choose the option you want and send the link to your friends.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbws.app
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp
Now you know everything you need to know about how to share a GB WhatsApp group link. Use these steps to invite your colleagues and friends to connect with you. Click the button below to find out more about the details of GB WhatsApp’s latest version.