Communities can be created around various topics and can include people from different backgrounds, countries, or age groups.
GB WhatsApp communities can be public or private, depending on the group admin’s settings. Anyone with a link can join a public Community, while private Communities require an invitation from the Community administrator to join. Members can share text messages, images, videos, or voice messages, and can interact with each other through comments or reactions.
How to invite members into a community on GB WhatsApp:
- Open GB WhatsApp
- Go to the community where you want to invite members.
- Tap on the name of the community.
- Click “Invite to Group via Link.”
- A link will be generated that you can share with others. You can copy the link and share it through a messaging app, social media, email, or any other means.
- They will be join the group, when they clicks on the link.
Note: The administrator can reset the link to prevent new users from joining via the old link.
Communities on GB WhatsApp is a good channel for people to connect with friends who share similar interests and engage in meaningful discussions. Also, it is important to set the community’s rules and to respect the privacy of other members.