GB WhatsApp Notifications always draw you to your phone when you want a moment of peace and quiet. This is happening to all of us GB WhatsApp users. Nowadays, people are always chasing the efficient, fast and responsive pace of life, which has its advantages and disadvantages. The information that flies past us so quickly makes it difficult for us to concentrate on something for long periods of time and to have time for independent thinking all to ourselves. Therefore, we have to fight against this and take control of our lives by taking control of our phones and reducing the amount of time we spend meaninglessly looking at them, starting with stopping GB WhatsApp Notifications.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbws.app
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp
Two recommended ways to stop GB WhatsApp notifications
- Turn on the Airplane Mode of GB WhatsApp
- After downloading the GB WhatsApp latest version, installing it and logging into your GB WhatsApp account, you will see an inco like an aeroplane in the top centre of your screen. Click on this and the airplane mode of GB WhatsApp will be activated. Generally speaking, the first way is the easiest and you can easily turn GB WhatsApp notifications on and off.
- Turn off GB WhatsApp notifications in your phone’s Settings
- The second way is also very common for many users. When you don’t want GB WhatsApp notifications to appear on your phone at all, you can go to your phone’s Settings and select Apps & Notifications. Under this section, find the GB WhatsApp app. Click on the Notifications option to see which notification permissions GB WhatsApp has turned on. Afterwards, you can choose to turn them all off. This way GB WhatsApp notifications will no longer appear on your phone either.
What does it mean to stop GB WhatsApp notifications?
Stopping GB WhatsApp notifications does not mean that your contacts will no longer be able to send you messages. Rather, your phone will no longer display GB WhatsApp notifications and this is not permanent. You can turn GB WhatsApp notifications on and off as often as you like.
Why just stop GB WhatsApp notifications?
Some people may be surprised to know that if you want to reduce the amount of time you spend looking at your phone, why just stop GB WhatsApp notifications instead of not checking your phone at all?
- Firstly, GB WhatsApp is an instant messaging app that is used by our family, friends and workmates to send us messages. It’s no exaggeration to say that GB WhatsApp is likely to be the most notified app on your phone for as long as you use it.
- Secondly, when we spend less time looking at GB WhatsApp, we don’t want to be disturbed by meaningless social or work messages outside of work hours. And in the modern world, the phone is more than just a communication device. We may also need to use our phones to help us while we focus on one thing at a time. So there are still many situations where you can’t completely separate yourself from your phone. In this case, simply stopping GB WhatsApp can be a big help.
Hey, you can see how important it is to learn how to stop GB WhatsApp notifications! Go ahead and explore this great feature. When you use it, you won’t regret what you’ve learned about it!
If you haven’t downloaded GB WhatsApp, then you can try to download it. I will put a download link for the latest version of GB WhatsApp APK below.