If you have important messages to send in an OG WhatsApp group and want to ensure that someone specific notices it, you can use the “Tag” function. By doing so, you can attract the attention of a specific person in the group and remind them to read the message.
To tag everyone in an OG WhatsApp group, you can use the “@” symbol. Here are the steps:
- Open OG WhatsApp and select the group you want to tag people in.
- On the group message screen, tap on the message window.
- Tap on the “@” button on the message window.
- A list of names of all the contacts in the group will appear. Select the name of the person you want to tag. If you want to tag multiple people, add “@” again and repeat the process.
- Once you have selected all the people you want to tag, type your message or leave it blank, and tap on the send button.
Using the “@” symbol in OG WhatsApp allows you to grab the attention of someone in the group and remind them to read important information. Even if they have blocked group notifications, they will receive the tagged message.