If necessary, we need to delete a GB WhatsApp group. Sometimes you get pulled into GB WhatsApp groups that don’t make sense. Or, when you finish a job, you need to delete the GB WhatsApp work group chat you are in. We all experience this situation. Therefore, it is important to understand what the steps are to delete a GB WhatsApp group, which can help save us a lot of trouble in certain moments.
Click gbws.app to get the official GB WhatsApp download link.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbws.app
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp
What are the steps to delete a GB WhatsApp group?
The steps to delete a group on GB WhatsApp Download Latest Version are not difficult. There are only five steps in total, so let’s take a look!
- Step 1: You need to select the group you want to delete, open the group’s chat and click on the vertical three-dot icon displayed in the top right corner
- Step 2: You will need to click on Group info to continue the process to delete a GB WhatsApp group.
- Step 3: You will see Delete group and Report group in red letters below, select Delete group to delete a GB WhatsApp group.
- Step 4: You can choose to delete a GB WhatsApp group and delete the media received from the group chat in your phone’s gallery at the same time. This will save you memory space on your phone. Of course, if you want to save the media from this group chat you can do so, just uncheck the box.
- Step 5: you will need to confirm the deletion of the group by clicking on DELETE GROUP again as shown in the image. Once you have completed this step, the group will be removed from your contact list.
You can click the button below to find out the details of GB WhatsApp V9.62.