Have you encountered the problem of not being able to back up messages to Google Drive when using GB WhatsApp? Actually this is due to GB WhatsApp does not support backup to Google Drive. However, this is not a problem that cannot be solved, and we have come up with the easiest method, which can be achieved by completing the following steps.
GB WhatsApp Official
Official Website: gbws.app
Here for more info about GB WhatsApp.
First: Backup GBWhatsApp to a local drive
- Run GB WhatsApp.
- Click the three dots at the top right corner.
- You will see the menu, select Settings option. Next, tap on Chat.
- Then select chat backup. After doing so, a familiar WhatsApp backup can be created and stored on local drive of your phone.
- After completing the above process, please install the official WhatsApp app from the Play Store onto your device. But please do not remove GB WhatsApp as it allows you to run more than one WhatsApp on your device.
Second: Transferring GB WhatsApp backups to the official original WhatsApp version
- After downloading the original WhatsApp, we need to transfer the GB WhatsApp backup saved on our local drive to WhatsApp.
- Open File Manager application
- Choose GB WhatsApp.
- Click on Database.
- Copy the GB WhatsApp backup. The file name of the folder will be displayed as ‘msgstore.db.crypt12’.
- Once you have copied the backup, go to the WhatsApp directory, click on Database and paste the backup you have just copied.
- Open the original WhatsApp and create an account using the same number as GB WhatsApp. After that, it will appear to verify the number, please enter the six-digit verification code. In the next step please accept to restore the chat from the backup. Your GBWhatsApp data will now be transferred to WhatsApp immediately.
Third: Backup your GBWhatsApp data to Google Drive by using WhatsApp
- Finally, go to the main screen of Whatsapp and click on the three-dot menu.
- Then still select the Settings option and click on Chat.
- Select Chat Backup.
- Choose ‘Backup to Google Drive’ from the options.
- All data will back up to Google Drive.
- Wait for finish.
The above is how to backup GB WhatsApp chat to Google Drive, have you learned it?
If you are interested in GB WhatsApp, then you can click the link below to jump to the page to download it.